Tuesday, October 26, 2021

w8

 w8

  • Compare and contrast this project with the typography portrait.
Using illustrator was definitely smoother, so I preferred that. But I like the look of this second self portrait better due to the color. 
  • How do they compare?
I think the second portrait is more successful.
  • Do you think your finished portraits are successful? Why or why not?
Yes, but prefereab;y the second, color one. It feels more like me!
  • How does Vectr compare to Adobe Illustrator? Will these be tools you will use in your classroom?
I would not use Vectr in the classroom, but maybe illustrator.
  • Save a lo-res jpg of your finished portraits and add to your Blog post.
***My typography portrait will not upload in both formats I was advised to save it in. It is already submitted in BB. Also, because the Vectr site failed, I used an application like Fresco called YouDoodle+, one that I was able to download on my phone. 





No comments:

Post a Comment

w12

W12 https://dodgeev01.wixsite.com/website  What do you think about the process of creating your website? - I thought Wix was super easy to u...