Tuesday, October 19, 2021

W7

 1. How does this topic relate to ideas/themes/contents in this course?

NFTs definitely have a place in out Visual Culture/New Media curriculum. Although I don't personally like them, I understand that they are a growing part of the internet community, and that has to be recognized. 

2. What sources (reading / URL's ) did you find the most useful for research, reference? Did you use other sources then ones in the resource folder (link the URL in you post)?
eulerbeats.com was the most enjoyable audio site to visit. I actually really like the music on it! I wouldn't buy it- since its free online, but I enjoyed it. Also, superrare.com was fun to explore. There are many interesting images/gifs to enjoy. 
3. What challenges did you encounter when creating the video in Spark and how did you overcome them?
The loading times for importing video clips was long, also, you can only narrate over slide by slide, rather than the collective video, which I think would have made things easier.
4. Do you think your project is successful? Why or Why not?
I think it is! It was fun to make and also record. I like putting my opinion out there, I hope its entertaining to watch. 
5. How could you use Spark in your classroom in the future?
I could use it by asking students to spend time w the program, maybe use it to describe their artistic process on a project, their inspiration, or talk about an artist/art movement they enjoy. It's a nice way to present to the class without standing in front of them and lecturing, which some students fear. 
(remember to embed your Spark Video in your blog post

No comments:

Post a Comment

w12

W12 https://dodgeev01.wixsite.com/website  What do you think about the process of creating your website? - I thought Wix was super easy to u...