W7 Sacha Jafri
🌞
1. Have you heard of Sacha Jafri before this assignment?
Nope, I had not!
2. What are your thoughts on his work?
Because his work IS his mission, I will focus on this question more in the answer for #3.
3. What are your thoughts on this mission?
"The greatest gift we're ever given is our childhood, and yet sadly its the first thing that we're taught to forget." - Sacha Jafri. I am excited by his work - that another artist with a holistic perspective is not only making extremely amazing works of art but also using his gift to help the children of our shared planet, the ones in most need right now. I love his mission, it is clear he is a soulful and spiritual being and that is more important than anything else. He is connected, open and genuine. It shows in his work, and its beautiful.
4. How can you use Jafri's art in your classroom? What lessons could you teach with his art?
I think there are many lessons that could be based on Jafri's work, especially ones surrounding self, others, acceptance, the art of making art for arts sake, community, donation and charity, giving, holism and spirituality, and the soul.
No comments:
Post a Comment