W4 Peer Prezi Reviews
🎁
I found that the second prezi presentation I watched was the most impactful (Cassidy's). This is because she had a theme that flowed well and moved through the information in a way that made sense, also because she used videos which to me are more simulating - and even defined a unfamiliar term. All these things made her prezi great.
I like the peer review process because this system of "comment on the name above and below you" really includes everyone, and makes sure that everyone gets unbiased opinions.
There are many pros to prezi. I think its a much more intriguing and impressive format for presentations than PWP or google slides. And it's free! Its also easy to use once you figure it out. Cons would be that it's a little confusing to initially learn, and also you eventually have to pay to use it.
Liddy!! Thanks so much :) I really loved your presentation as well. The addition to the little animated dudes was awesome, and immediately gave me an insight to what your chosen artist was all about. The flow of your Prezi was perfect and you kept your information and the entirety of the Prezi short and sweet which made your points come across very well.
ReplyDeleteI think lessons that would go well with this artist would be creating comic strips or flip books even because it would maintain the cartoon aspect inspired by Penn Ward but not graphic. I think that a flipbook would especially be fun to do with students in middle or high school because it could be very time consuming but rewarding.
Penn Ward is super cool and I am going to have to check out Bee and PuppCat and The Midnight Gospel. I am intrigued!!
Thanks for sharing :)